One way to get started is for you and your team to try our one-day introductory workshop. This can also be customised to particular problems or challenges that you currently face.
Topics covered include:
- The need for generating new ideas, new solutions and new ways of working
- Common barriers to creativity including lack of time, finance, skills, permission, fear of failure and motivation
- Key factors and processes to be creative individually and collectively
- Approaches to cultivating creativity in your organisation, covering key elements such as empathy, collaboration and reflection
- Case studies and examples of how successful organisations have fostered and nurtured creativity
- Practical tools and exercises to help maximise creativity in your organisation.