Recent publications include:
- Loudon, G.H., Zampelis, D. and Deininger, G.M. ‘Using Real-time Biofeedback of Heart Rate Variability Measures to Track and Help Improve Levels of Attention and Relaxation’. ACM Creativity and Cognition Conference, 27th-30th June, Singapore, 2017. (to be published)
- Loudon, G.H. and Deininger, G.M. The Physiological Response to Drawing and Its Relation to Attention and Relaxation. Journal of Behavioural and Brain Science , 7, 111-124. 2017. https://doi.org/10.4236/jbbs.2017.73011
- Coleman, S, Treadaway, C., and Loudon, G. ‘Avenues, Values, and the Muse: An ethnographic study of creative activity to support the wellbeing of residents living with dementia in residential care’. 10th Internal Conference on Design and Emotion, 27th – 30th September, Amsterdam, 2016.
- Loudon, G. and Deininger, G. ‘The Physiological Response during Divergent Thinking’. Journal of Behavioral and Brain Science, 6, 28-37. 2016. doi: 10.4236/jbbs.2016.61004.
- Fuzi, A., Clifton, N. & Loudon, G.H. ‘New spaces for supporting entrepreneurship? Co-working spaces in the Welsh entrepreneurial landscape’, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference of entrepreneurship, innovation and regional development, Sheffield, UK, June 18-19, 2015.
- Watkins C. A., Loudon, G. H., Gill, S. and Hall, J.E. ‘The Challenges of taking a User-Centric Approach within developing countries: A case study of designing medical solutions for Zambia’, Proceedings of the 11th European Academy of Design Conference, Paris Desartes University, Boulogne Billancourt, France, April 22-24, 2015.
- Loudon, G.H. & Deininger, G.M. ‘A new model for supporting creativity in research organisations‘, The R&D Management Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, 3rd-6th June, 2014.
- Fuzi, A., Clifton, N. & Loudon, G.H. ‘New in-house organizational spaces that support creativity and innovation: the co-working space’, R&D Management Conference, Stuttgart, 3rd-6th June, 2014.
- Watkins, C.A., Loudon, G.H., Gill, S., and Hall, J.E. ‘Can design thinking be used to improve healthcare in Lusaka Province, Zambia?‘, International Design Conference, Dubrovnik – Croatia, 19th – 22nd May, 2014.
- Deininger, G.M. ‘Does State of Being and Dynamic Movement have a relationship with Creativity?‘, PhD Thesis, Cardiff Metropolitan University, 2013.
- Loudon, G.H., Gill, S.J. & Wilgeroth, P. ‘Impact of a change of environment on autonomy and design exploration’, International Conference on Engineering and Product Design Education, Dublin, 5th – 6th September, 2013.
- Loudon, G.H., Deininger, G.M. & Gordon, B.S. ‘Play, Autonomy and the Creative Process’, 2nd International Conference on Design Creativity, Glasgow, UK, 18th-20th September, 2012.
- Deininger, G.M., Loudon, G.H. & Norman,S. ‘Modal Preferences in Creative Problem Solving’, 5th International Conference on Spatial Cognition, in Rome, Italy, 4th – 8th September, 2012.
- Loudon, G.H., Deininger, G.M. & Wilgeroth, P. ‘The Importance of Play and Creativity in the Design Curriculum’, International Conference on Engineering and Product Design Education, Antwerp, 6th – 7th September, 2012.
- Deininger, G.M. ‘The Cohesive Classroom’, 8th Global conference on Creative Engagements: Thinking with Children, Oxford, 29th June – 1st July, 2012.
- Deininger, G.M. and Loudon, G.H. ‘Correlation between Coherent Heart Rate Variability and Divergent Thinking’ at the Creativity and Cognition 2011 Conference in Atlanta, Georgia from 2nd-6th November, 2011.
- Loudon, G.H. and Deininger, G.M. ‘The Relationship Between Play, Prototyping and Creativity’ at DESIRE ’11, the Second International Conference on Creativity and Innovation in Design, Eindhoven, the Netherlands, on 19-21 October, 2011.