We undertake training and consultancy work with organisations to help them :
- Gain insights into the factors and processes affecting creativity at an individual, team and organisational level (as well as the barriers to creativity)
- Generate new ideas, new solutions and develop new ways of working
- Implement a strategy that cultivates creativity
If you are interested to find out more please get in touch and we can discuss the best way forward.
Organisations/programmes we have worked with include:
Construction Futures Wales, 20Twenty Leading Business Growth, PDR, Cardiff School of Art & Design, Arts Council of Wales, Visiting Arts London, University of Agder, Welsh Water, Creative Exchange Wales Network.
Feedback from some of the participants at our creativity workshops, as part of the Construction Futures Wales programme:
- “I found the Creativity and Innovation workshops the most enjoyable part of the programme so far.”
- “I am trying to incorporate creativity and innovation into my business culture and changes are currently being made to create a better working environment so that a more creative culture is encouraged.”
- “I am learning so much from the programme but I found the innovation and creativity workshop presented by Gareth and Andy to be the most engaging and enjoyable so far. They engaged me throughout the day and their variety of little activities and ways to get us thinking really appealed to me. It gave me the confidence to try and promote innovation in the work place more with the Managing Director and the most valuable thing I took away was to find the time to put aside and think which has allowed me to be more open minded and creative when it comes to solving things in my day to day work load.”
- “I learnt that listening to people is key as well as taking a back seat looking at all the ideas and thoughts rather than jumping straight in with the first idea. It is important to involve everyone in the creativity and innovation process.”