Our work focuses on:
- Helping to cultivate a culture of creativity inside organisations
- Understanding more about what factors and processes affect creativity
- Promoting the importance of creativity
- Studying creativity in the field of education
- Encouraging inter-disciplinary and applied research
We work with organisations in the business, education and government sectors running training courses, workshops, undertaking collaborative projects and conducting research.
If you are interested to find out more please get in touch and we can discuss the best way forward.
Organisations/programmes we have worked with include:
20Twenty Leading Business Growth Programme, Olympus, PDR, Cardiff School of Art & Design, Construction Futures Wales, Arts Council of Wales, Visiting Arts London, University of Agder, Welsh Water, Creative Exchange Wales Network.